venerdì 26 dicembre 2008

Food Sicilian cuisine restaurant in Pisa

In Tuscany among the best place to taste some typical Sicilian cuisine continues, after dinner last night, is La Stanzina in Pisa. As its name indicates (Stanzina means little room), this place is really small, with just one room and covered as well as I seem to appreciate this restaurant in many, it is best to go about booking.

The central location (a stone's throw from Borgo Stretto), the atmosphere, the soft loci, the relationship between quality and price make La Stanzina one of my favourite restaurants in Pisa. And while this place is not proposing a wide variety of dishes on the menu (all times that I went there I always found the same courses) is also true that none of what I felt never disappointed me. A must for those who frequent the place is the home of the mixed appetizer (20 euros for two people), rather abundant, including grilled vegetables, mozzarella cheese, dried tomatoes, toasted bread slices with olive paste and a cucumber sauce, black olives and ripened cheese.

Good choice of the first, among which I tasted the sedani alla norma, orecchiette co' a muddica and trofiette of Trapani, all those I have met and filled. Indeed, even if I have the reputation of being a good fork, an appetizer and a mixed first to La Stanzina are always able to satiate the hungry, but I have friends who brought me here to eat have also expressed positive opinions on the rolls of Messina, and since it Sicilian doc is not as trusting ... :-) Dulcis in fundo here is the sore point, no, it is not an oversight, the dessert is not in my opinion at the menu. To eat good cannoli and other confectionery Sicilian specialties I recommend the Sicilian Pastry in via Garibaldi.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

About

Site Info

Text

Sweet Tuscany: Life is beautiful under the Tuscan sun Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template